With more than 200 active Members and a mailing list of more than 300, your organization will receive exposure to one of the largest collections of business professionals in the Central Massachusetts area. Given the impressive 100+ year history of the WEC, we are sensitive to making sure our sponsorships are handled in a professional and tasteful manner.
- Special mailing to WEC members announcing your firm as a Presenting Sponsor for the 2017/2018 season. Presenting Sponsors will be limited to a total of four during the 2017/2018 season.
- Your firm’s name and logo included on every mail/email/electronic correspondence that is sent to WEC Members and prospective members during the 2017/2018 season. Approximately 20 different mail/email and social media postings will be sent throughout the 2017/2018 season.
- Your firm’s name and logo posted in the “Sponsors” section and the “Upcoming Events” section of the WEC website for the entire 2017/2018 season.
- Signage at all 2017/2018 events with your firm’s logo (along with other Presenting Sponsor logos) appearing on screen behind the speaker’s podium for the duration of each WEC event.
- Table-tent signage at all 2017/2018 WEC events (logos for all Presenting & Event Sponsors also included).
- Two tables of 10 seats reserved in the front of the banquet hall for you and your invited guests at one event that you select for the 2017/2018 season (remaining events: December, February, March/April, May/June).
- The opportunity to address the WEC Membership for 3-5 minutes at the beginning of the one event that you select for the 2017/2018 season. Prior to the dinner service, a spokesperson from your organization may address the audience for a few minutes to provide an overview of your company.
- A VIP cocktail reception for one event that you select for the 2017/2018 season. This VIP reception will be attended by the evening’s speaker, your 20 invited guests, and members of the WEC Executive Committee.
- For the specific event selected, two representatives of your organization are invited to sit at the Head Table along with the evening’s speaker and with members of the Executive Committee of the WEC.
- The opportunity to give away logoed merchandise at one event that you select for the 2017/2018 season.
- Any press releases sent to the media mentioning 2017/2018 WEC events will mention all Presenting Sponsors.
- Two individuals from each Churchill Society organization are allowed to attend each WEC event of the 2017/2018 season. These may be the same two individuals, or they may be different people for each event.
- Your firm’s logo will be displayed in the “Sponsors” section of the WEC website for the entire length of the 2017/2018 season.
- Your firm’s logo (along with other WEC Sponsor logos) will appear on screen behind the speaker’s podium at each WEC event during the 2017/2018 season.
- Any additional guests from your company will be accommodated at a reduced guest fee of $50 per person for each of the remaining 2017/2018 events (standard guest fee: $100).